School Trips to Hastings Aquarium are an incredible underwater journey for all your pupils. Starting from the shores of the UK where they’ll come face-to-face with lobsters, seahorses, sharks, and rays; continuing into tropical waters to explore exotic pufferfish, a giant octopus, deadly lionfish, and, of course, Nemo the colourful clownfish.
In addition to this thrilling ocean-world tour, you and your class will also get…
- A free teacher pre-familiarisation visit (to get to know the aquarium without the kids around)
- An all-weather visit
- Free places for teachers based on the following ratios:
- 1 to 4 Nursery
- 1 to 6 Primary
- 1 to 10 Secondary
All of our school trips are charged at a rate of just £8.25 per child – minimum group size 15 pupils.
An Underwater Safari Tour
A fin-tastic extra for any school trips
Please note that we are unable to offer tours at weekends or during any national or UK school holidays.
For an extra £2 per pupil, our aquarists can take you on a guided tour of the aquarium, which lasts approximately 45 minutes.
The children will be led by one of our friendly and knowledgeable aquarists on the ultimate underwater safari, learning about the marine life in each ‘zone’; from native fish found along the British shores to tropical species from around the world. They will explore our Jungle Discovery zone that’s packed full of creepy crawlies and remarkable reptiles – your pupils are sure to bring back a wealth of knowledge to the classroom.
To book a group, please complete the online booking form below. If you have a query please contact our friendly team on 01424 718776. Note that we will be unable to place a booking without a booking form.
|Hastings Aquarium Entry only||£8.25 per head|
|Underwater Safari Tour||Additional £2 per head|
|Teachers / Leaders||Free – Subject to student / leader ratio)|
Book Your School Trip Now
Please complete the below form. We will confirm your school booking or enquiry as soon as possible.
Terms and Conditions
- All school visits must be paid for in full prior to or on arrival. We accept cash, credit cards (with the exception of American Express), or school cheques. Note that advance payments will not be refunded should the number of attendees change.
- Bookings are taken on a first-come, first-served basis and we advise you to book early for peak periods (from May to July).
- We are not responsible for personal items damaged or lost within the attraction or surrounding ground and car park, other than in circumstances covered by our Public Liability Insurance.
- All groups are advised to take out their own personal insurance for out-of-school visits and activities.
- We would like to remind all visitors that for operational or other circumstances, certain exhibits, attractions, or facilities may be unavailable at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to ask any individual or party to leave the premises if they’re causing disruption or acting in a way that offends or disturbs other visitors. No monies will be refundable in this event.
- Groups arriving late must call us and notify our staff. In this instance you may forfeit your booked time slot, which may result in delays.